This video master class will be completely held on this site and will always be available to you in your personal account
— What does a classic bear mean?
• Has movable arms, legs and head
• Sawdust inside
• Sewn from a classic material for a bear - a material with a pile
• Has a good disposition
• Sewn in compliance with traditional Teddy technology
• Sewn from natural natural materials
— Who will this mk suit?
• It will suit all those who are in love with bears and "burning" with the desire to sew them!
• Who wants to gain new knowledge, is full of strength, optimism and self-confidence
• Who knows how to hold a needle in their hands and is ready for a new experience
• Who wants to sew with their own hands a special gift for important people!
— What are we going to do on this course?
• Let's analyze what will be needed to create a bear without unnecessary expenses
• Let's analyze the pattern
• Learn how to work with long-haired German mohair
• Get acquainted with the three secrets of economical cutting of parts
• We will learn how to sew the details of the bear qualitatively by hand
• Learn how to sew the details of the bear with waxed threads
• Learn about the benefits of stuffing with wet fine sawdust
• Learn what needs to be done for a smooth landing of the peephole
• You will see how to embroider a spout so that it looks like a chestnut
• Learn how to masterfully twist the splints
• We will see the rich inner world of Teddy bear from the inside