This course will be fully completed on this website and will always be available to you in your personal account
- What's in store for you in this course?
We will start from the very beginning:
We will familiarize ourselves with the list of materials and tools needed in the work.
Let's look at the patterns of the cat and clothes for him (there are 3 pattern sheets in the course).
We will sew a 15 cm viscose cat, and then we will sew him an outfit and even a bag for traveling
We will go through all the steps together and you will definitely be able to sew your own two-colored kitty, even if you had no idea how to do it before!
The kitty can't stand, only sit and lie down. He has movable arms, legs and head. The clothes are all removable.
- Where to get the materials?
In the master class itself there is a detailed list of materials and tools, according to which you can pick up everything you need in any store for teddists
- Who can benefit from this tutorial?
*Course is suitable for those who have never sewed toys in the style of Teddy bear, but very much in love with the cat and ready knowledge and skills
* The course is suitable for those who already know how to sew toys (in the course you will find interesting techniques and author's techniques).
- What you need to work:
* Great interest and desire
* We will sew by hand, so you won't need a sewing machine.
* Good lighting and a place to work (lamp + table + chair)
* A set of materials (viscose, fasteners, eyes, thread, oil paints or pastels). I give all recommendations for materials!
If you want your work to be seen by many people or want to see the results of other students, see the Instagram tag #glarchik_mk